In these uncertain times I am particularly pleased to be able to offer to you my 9th Barry wall calendar. Once again I have selected 12 of my photographs, shown below, to illustrate the beauty and variety of the coast and parks of Barry and Barry Island. Some features of the calendar are as follows :
- Images of The Knap, Cold Knap Point, Porthkerry viaduct, The Old Harbour, Victoria Park, Jackson's Bay lighthouse and, of course, Whitmore Bay at Barry Island are all included.
- Made in Wales by Vale of Glamorgan printers using paper sourced from sustainable forests.
- A3 in size when open but folds closed to A4 making it easy to post (Royal Mail large envelope)
- Good sized monthly date grid with space to note appointments and so forth. Additional pages at back for extra notes.
- Despatched in cellophane bag for smart finish and sturdy card backed 'do not bend' envelope.
The price is just £10.99 and this includes 1st class Royal Mail postage within the UK. If you live in the UK you can purchase the calendar via this website, simply click an image or the 'Buy' tab below. If you would like the calendar posted to a destination outside the UK please email for the cost.
The calendar is also available at the following outlets in Barry:
- Homemade Wales, High Street
- King Square Post Office, Holton Road
- The Beach Hut, Paget Road, Barry Island