I am delighted to offer my 10th Barry wall calendar. Once again I have selected 12 of my photographs, shown below, to illustrate some of the beautiful and varied landscapes on offer at Barry and Barry Island. Features of the calendar include:
- Images of The Knap, Cold Knap Point, Porthkerry Country Park, The Old Harbour, Jackson's Bay lighthouse and, of course, Whitmore Bay at Barry Island.
- 47cm by 31cm (that's slightly bigger than A3 or approx 18 1/2" by 12 1/5") in size when open but folds closed to 31cm x 23.5cm (slightly larger than A4 but still eligible for Royal Mail's large letter).
- Good sized monthly date grid with space to note appointments and so forth. Additional pages at back for extra notes.
- Dispatched in cellophane bag for smart finish and sturdy card backed 'do not bend' envelope.
- Made in Wales by a Vale of Glamorgan printer using paper sourced from sustainable forests.
The price has been held at last year's figure of £10.99 and this includes 1st class Royal Mail postage within the UK (or perhaps delivery by hand in Barry). If you live in the UK you can purchase the calendar from this website: click an image below and then the 'Buy' button. If you would like the calendar posted to a destination outside the UK please email for the cost.